- Comfortable wide straps front and back
- Deep 'V' both front and back to show off your cleavage and shoulders
- Straps are one piece (so non adjustable but both sit and support well)
- Ruched mid section to hide tum and a wide flared skirt.
- Split and knot detail to one sidebut can be undo for more coverage should you wish.
- Swimdress has integral and mesh lined swimsuit underneath
- Comfortable wireless cups
- Moderate control mesh lining plus side boning for support.
- Now stocked up to UK Size 32
- Fit up to a FF cup at least (I'm a GG)
- True to size
My current fave (skull swimdress excepted ;))
Definately a swimdress for strutting around the beach/pool/ hallway... (Ha ha)
Feels true to size ( I'm 20/22 in normal clothes and the size 2 fit lovely) I'm big busted and this swimdress gives me enough support I would say it would fit easily up to an F/FF if not a bit more. I'm a bit bigger than that (ahem blush...) and it fit lovely but best to err on caution as it depends how much cleavage you want on show!
Please note some dresses are tagged as Colocean, but it's the same fab dress!
NEW LARGER SIZES NOW AVAILABLE up to a 32!